Here are 5 good reasons you should attend Tahoe Dreamin:
- It will be a more intimate setting than Dreamforce. Not that Dreamforce isn’t a good thing, but the huge number of attendees compounded with the vast array of session options, it can be a little overwhelming. These smaller events tend to be more “digestable” and due to the size of the group in these sessions, it feels less like fluff and more like stuff
- Great speakers & Sessions. I mean just look at this list of Tahoe Dreamin’ Sessions so far!
- It’s been organized by Salesforce MVP Bill Greenhaw. With Bill behind this thing — its sure to be an incredible event. For those of you that don’t know Bill, he’s very passionate about the platform and even more so about the community and his role in that community. Definitely a man worthy of praise!
- Dreamforce ’16 is quite a ways off and if you are anything like me, your Salesforce year revolves around Dreamforce…its how we measure time. These in-between events can help you get over that hump!
- Last but not least, it’s Tahoe for cryin’ out loud. TAHOE! So what the heck are you waiting for. Go, go, for all that is good and holy…GO!
P.S. Ima be extremely jealous…